View Single Post
Old 10-05-2003, 09:48 PM   #23
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cowboys are numero uno!

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Being sensitive? Do explain how asking that question is being sensitive and asking for a pm so the thread didn't degrade (prior to Qtardfans pissy fit) is being sensitive. I've seen statements about the kick not going out of bounds could have changed the game, but you made it sound like you were quoting someone that actually said it outright. You've cleared it up...noone actually said it. Only thin references that you may be reading too much into. Maybe not. I still don't see that kind of statement and to be honest wouldn't know the posters intent unless they clarified anyways.

Am I the only one that tries to pm?
OK, just a misunderstanding. As far as PM's, you could have PM'ed me to explain the statement. No harm, no foul.