View Single Post
Old 10-15-2003, 11:22 PM   #5
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sigh...Dirk sprains ankle

Quote:
"Obviously, we're not ready for opening night yet. It's going to take time with the new guys."
Nash is right. I'm sure the other guys feel the same.

Now that Finley is back, Nelson needs to use these last 3 games as if it were the regular season. Meaning I don't want to see Dirk play the whole first quarter and only have 3-4 shots. If the offense is running through him and he's posted up and making things happen for others, then that's fine.

Do we really need to force feed the ball to Jamison? That's how it appears to me. Is that Nelson's plan to get him going early?

Nash seems fine, the assists are there, but I don't really want to see Finley play 23 minutes and only have 5 shots again.

It's a good thing to limit minutes for the starters, but do they need to sit whole quarters still?