View Single Post
Old 10-16-2003, 12:41 AM   #16
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sigh...Dirk sprains ankle

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
seriously though, I would love to be a fly on the wall of the training camp. It really seems like they are keeping big secrets from the rest of us. Are they playing that hard? They are busting lips, and eyebrows? Struggling on the boards? Maybe its my idiotic, unfounded optimism, but they are playing some tough ball- tougher than they ever have it seems.
I heard Charlie Parker on the pre game show Tuesday. He commented that with Fortson around, the practices are more physical. Guys don't want to play against him, they all want to play with him. Especially the bigs.

As far as Dirk, he's the franchise so if he stubs his toe it's major as far as I'm concerned. The way he flies in for defensive boards, it's suprising it doesn't happen more often.