View Single Post
Old 10-19-2003, 10:26 PM   #45
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Kobe Has Yet To Play In Preseason

Quote:
No he is probably not. I never knew that unhappy people are detrimental to their team though
Danny Fortson, Anthony Mason. Do you want more names?

Quote:
Not exlusively, but I am sure it is a priority.
Priority #1- Dont go to jail for life Priority #2- keep the marriage together for the kid and for priority #1

Quote:
Definately the first time he will ever be following him closley, and boo him
Huh? I dont know if this will be as big of a deal, but the crowds will always be less favorable. The bigger point is media scrutiny

Quote:
he hasnt been playing ball
When you are an NBA player, and you miss months of regular practice, you are really rusty

Quote:
Looks like it
the bigger deal is that he hasnt been conditioning.

Quote:
Partilarly true, however he hasn't missed the entire camo.
He has yet to play a single game in the preseason. Thats pretty scary when 40% of your starting lineup has changed and the rest of the team is practically all new.

EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote