Thread: My main concern
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 05:31 PM   #42
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:My main concern

Filthy, I disgree with your comments about age being the main factor...as was pointed out earlier on this thread, Magic, MJ, Bird...and many others came in the league as young men and were instant leaders..and in Bird's and Magic's teams there were some great established players. its not simply age....
It has more to do with reputation in the room and determination to lead....you may however be correct that Dirk was probably perceived as the kid of the room..but not anymore....he has earned those all star nods and the rest of the league knows it! Now that there is some new blood in the room(guys who were not here when he was the kid) he can take a step forward...all I've ever said is that it may take some direction form Nellie for Dirk to take the next step...but that has more to do with personality than age...he may never take the step, he may just be too fun loving and sweet....but if he does the entire league will feel the difference.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote