Thread: My main concern
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2003, 05:45 PM   #46
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:My main concern

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: ReDIRKulous
Having Finley say that he wants Dirk to be announced last during the pre-game ceremony is a small, pretty much meaningless thing... but I do think it would be a great gesture to let Dirk and the world know that he is without a doubt the best player on the MAvs and might help him move towards becoming the leader.

Having Finley say that makes Finley look like a Mom and Dirk look like a baby. Leaders don't need anyone to baby them to do anything. Kobe always had Shaq on his team but that never stopped him from developing to be a leader.
I wouldn't give a rat's turd for Kobe's or Shaq's leadership abilities. Phil Jackson is the real leadership on that team.

But I would agree with you that Dirk shouldn't be babied.