View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 06:15 PM   #123
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Cowboys v. Bucs Game Day Thread

I agree. THat playcalling was horrible. They don't have Kelly nor John Lynch and we don't want to go deep with our recievers? I guess I see where Bill is coming from by beating up the defensive line but I just don't think you do that with Richie Anderson as your lead blocker. We were bound to lose a game and i'm glad it came today because we got somewhat of a reality check. I thought the D played pretty well for the time it was left out on the field. Only allowed one td so nothing to be too upset about. I love Rich's game running the ball but the guy can't block for shit. You have got to find Jamar Martin some time in the game where he can block for Hambrick. I think with a guy like Curtis Martin or a Tomlinson you can use a guy like Richie but with our struggling o-line who has been great upt this game I think you need a lead blocker for your running back. I got the impression that these guys knew they would lose the game today. I don't think the Cowboys left everything out on the field and I hope they didn't. Just one game though. Nothing to get carried away with especially knowing what Parcell's is going to do to these guys this week.

On a side note, anyone heard about the Lion's game today? THey only score 1 td but guess who it is from? THats right, Reggie Swinton on a kickoff return. I'm not saying I would chose Swinton over Smith I just thought it was pretty coincidental for Swinton to get a 97 yard kickoff return and Zuriel doesn't even make the trip.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote