View Single Post
Old 10-26-2003, 11:18 PM   #129
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys v. Bucs Game Day Thread

Dooby..i think parcells was outcoached before the game began. I simply cannot find a reason not to utilize the passing game more.

If you get into passing situations, their defensive lineman are just gonna tee off on you...

I understand why Parcells is doing what he's doing. I just don't agree with it. I know that Parcells is trying to limit the mistakes that the team makes. But, I really think he limited the offense's only chance to be successful today.

And yes, talent means quite a bit. However, I think people constantly underestimate the talent on the cowboys team. Defensively, they are a very talented team with their back 7. Obviously, they need an upgrade or two on the defensive line.

Offensively, the cowboys have some question marks at the TB and QB position. However, on the offensive line, they're at least an average group. TE's and WR's, I'm very pleased with who the Cowboys have.

Perhaps it's unfair to say that Parcells was outcoached. Hell, even bad offensive game plans can be executed effectively

And trust me, I think Parcells has done a hell of a job.
Perhaps I was wrong with my opinions going into the game of how the Cowboys should have attacked them. But, the Bucs were defitely ripe for the picking again today. Hell, I didn't expect the Cowboys to win it. But, I didn't expect the Cowboys to play the game as if they had no offensive weapons either.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote