View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 06:10 PM   #138
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys v. Bucs Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
Not sure what you mean, but the execution of plays was pretty poor against the Bucs. Fair or not it all starts with the quarterback. Especially since he has been producing at a somewhat consistent level. As a fan, I expect progress each game or at least production at a level that wins games. We didn't get that yesterday. Do you feel differently? That was most definitely a team-wide loss though.
Actually, I completely disagree. The offensive problems yesterday started with the running back. We got absolutely no production yesterday from the running back. We tried to set up the running game early, and it pretty much got us nowhere. Tampa totally took away the run. You beat a great defense with a 1 dimensional offense. That's where our problems started, and it went down from there. Am I letting Quincy off the hook? No, I thought this was probably his worst performance of the year, and he kind of looked like the Quincy of last year on a few throws. But I don't think the offensive woes started with Quincy. They started with our poor running game.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote