View Single Post
Old 10-27-2003, 06:28 PM   #140
QCarFan
Golden Member

QCarFan can only hope to improve
Default RE:Cowboys v. Bucs Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: madape
We couldn't throw the ball downfield because our quarterback was handing out turnovers like Halloween candy. Our defense kept us in the game, but even they can't do much when the opposing team gets the ball at the Cowboys' 20 every possession. We couldn't afford to let Queef drop back and throw. His mistakes were killing us. It's not Parcell's fault we lost... unless you want to blame him for handing the team over to a man too incompetent to run an NFL offense.
Is it just a coincidence that this is the first time I see you around? Or, is you one of those fans who wait for a guy to mess up and then jump on him? Because you sure havent been around, atleast I haven't seen you comment on the Cowboys much. Did Quincys play keep you quiet, or please do tell because I am interested in knowing quite honestly? Quincy made 2 TOs, big deal but as far as players go he is the BIGGEST reason we are 5-2, is he not? Are you one of those Hutch supporters or what? Suck it up and come around after every game, win or lose, good game or bad for Quincy and then I will begin to take you serious when it comes to the Cowboys.