View Single Post
Old 10-30-2003, 11:07 AM   #7
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:MFF's Game Thoughts (long)

MFF thanks for the report. You had use worried there for a while that you weren't doing you job, but you pulled it through in the end. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Quote:
I liked what I saw from Finley. On offense, he runs right to that corner. That has to be Nelson's doing, otherwise someone needs to kick Fin in the ass for heading there every time on offense.
I'm fairly convinced that this is Nellie's doing. I can only hope that it is temporary. And I also agree with you about 8 shots in 42 minutes is probably really low. The plus side is I saw some really great defensive plays from Fin (although like most everyone there were some lapses as well) especially in crunch time. And Fin really crashed the glass. 10 boards is awesome. I'm upset at Nellie though for putting him back at SF where he isn't as effective.