View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 09:50 AM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:VINSANITY is back..

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Originally posted by: Epitome22
No matter how much people rag about his lack of heart, his subpar training, his ability to lead and willingness to win (myself included) We shouldn't forget that Vinsanity when he wants to be, is a phenomenal basketball player and one of the league's elite.
Dominique Wilkins was a great basketball player too but he never got over the hump of making his teammates better. Vince is a premium player but not a team player.
that is for certain Max....Vince seems to be a individual Star..you just kind of get the feeling that he would rather score 30 a game for his career and never win anything to speak of...than score 20 a game on a Champ!...just a feeling I get from watching him.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote