View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 12:57 PM   #45
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Top 10 SportsCenter Video you'll probably hate me for...

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
kg, it is good to hear you say that he is not dominant but "damn good" rebounder...no that is not confusing at all..

also thank you for making it personal with the highlight comment....your right, I only watch highlights....good point.
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] mature bro, good comment

I never said anything about minutes...i think he should play when he can make a positive impact on the game...and that is only proven by putting him out there....so put him out THERE!....but don't buy the hype that he'll be consistant...cuz he is not that kind of player....

also kg with your shawn plays and we win minutes stat: bro, they won sixty last year....lets be honest you could probably do the same with Eddie or any other guy on the team...because they won 73% of their games!

Listen, I never said I don't want to play him...if that is what ya'll think go read my posts...he should play when he is making a positive impact..is that fair..play him as many minutes as helps the team....just like anyother guy
what the stats show is this..when the Mavs go away from small ball and give more minutes another guard or swingman (mostly NVE)..the Mavs are ultimately more successful. Obviously, with no Raef on the roster, Bradley should be even more valuable (especially considering that their additions aren't exactly positive impact players on defense.

AND, winning 87.5% of your games when bradley plays 22 mpg or more IS a significant improvement over the mavs regular season wining percentage of 73.1%...and there's no comparison to the mavs winning percentage when bradley doesn't log 22 minutes....59.5%

let's look at that:

With bradley playing 22 MPG or more - 87.5% winning percentage
With bradley playing less than 22 mpg - 59.5% winning percentage
Overall Mavs winning % - 73.1%
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote