View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 06:04 PM   #18
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys sign Adrian Murrell????

Hambrick is an albatross. I didn't like him last year and my opinion of him hasn't changed.

Its clear this is a guy who doesn't want to have to "work" too hard to get his yardage. And he lacks character to boot.

Want to check out an up and coming RB? Check out Dominick Davis of the Texans. He's a ROOKIE and so far this year he's carried 87 times and has averaged 4.7 yards per carry - and he's doing this with the offensive line of the Houston Texans. If Carr were playing this week, I'd be predicting a major upset. But he's not.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote