View Single Post
Old 10-31-2003, 10:56 PM   #12
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Which high priced ex-Mav did/do you dislike the most?

It's a tossup between Raef and Howard. They both spared everybody to death. I went with Reaf because his poor play is a more vivid memory.

How any true Mavs fan can say Nick is beyond me. He clearly helped the team. Even the anti Nick faction admits that we wouldn't have made the WCF without him. I have yet to read a compelling argument suggesting that we would have made the finals without him. Dirk is a better player because of the playoff experience he gained this year with Nick. So basically what you're saying by choosing Nick is: he helped the development of my team, but it wasn't worth it since I dislike him so much.