View Single Post
Old 11-02-2003, 03:54 AM   #6
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE:Arkansas pulls off another marathon win...

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Quote:
Originally posted by: ocelot_ark
Even if Arkansas' season has gone down the drain, they still manage to play at least one incredible overtime game each season!
My dad is a huge Razorback fan so I always try to follow them as best as I can. But what is it with these OT wins? Seems Arkansas gets into more OT games than most conferences do.

Anyways congrats to the Hogs.
That's cool...I'm actually going to transfer back to Arkansas in the Summer. Turns out that I can use about 15 more of my music hours at arkansas than I could at A&M.

Anyway, it was a fun game. Feel for Kentucky...But, I felt the same way last year after we lost to Tennessee in 6 OT's. The year before that against Ole Miss was, at the time, the most awesome display of heart I've ever seen. Now...I don't know...this might pass it up.

G'night fellas... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]