View Single Post
Old 11-03-2003, 08:03 AM   #221
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Cowboys/Redskins Game Day thread...

FFM.... I was responding, tongue in cheek, to your scenario you threw out...

Quote:
I thought Quincy today played well. WHen you subtract the Terry Glenn td he threw that got called back and take away 1 interception from him and take away the 4 drops from Terry Glenn he would've statistically had a real good game. Same goes for Hambrick. You take away those 2 fumbles(which suprised me because he only had 1 fumble on the season) he could've had 120 on 21 attempts. A very careless game on the Cowboys part. The defense was great. Love the four sacks but hate that none came from the defensive lineman. Alot of pressure on the qb from the defensive line though.
I was just trying to get the point across that if any team doesn't do some of the bad things they do in a game, things could be different. You know like, "You take away those 3 touchdowns the Cowboys scored and the Redskins might have won".

I was just playing the ridiculous what-if game you were playing, but applying it to the Redskins.