View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 12:21 PM   #21
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

In all seriousness RCF, listen.. One thing I do notice is you take ANYTHING someone says to you so personal you erupt. If we all did that, hell we all would have been banned from the board a long time ago. This board is not a love fest board, we've all had our arguments and believe me if you were here last year you would KNOW, there were some pretty heated discussions that went on and they will continue to go on.

However what we've all learned is, it's ok to disagree, but it's another thing to constantly curse and just tell someone they're a loser because they don't agree with your opinion. For instance, Murph and myself probably disagree on 85% of what we post and he tries he best to get under my skin at times, but it's all good. We're stating our opinions and when it's basketball related it OK. It's ok if he doesn't agree with me and I don't agree with him. It's ok if he thinks he's a god send to this board [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] the same way you think it's cool you know all the players. My point in saying this is I guess if DJ, Rob and Dallamav are giving you another chance, just take these things into consideration. No one is asking you to change your opinions or who you are, but tone down the namecalling and cursing and try to keep talking basketball topics. Believe it or not, there have been one or two posts that you've made that seemed like you thought about what you said before you wrote it. Granted, I completely disagreed with it, but it wasn't your typical yelling posts. Maybe if people saw more posts like that, it would be tolerable to have you here.