View Single Post
Old 01-24-2002, 12:38 PM   #24
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Well I wouldn't take that personal and I don't think anyone else would. Believe me RCF, you are not the only who takes a bashing here. People do it all the time and I guess because you haven't been here that long, it doesn't have to be something major to recognize.. Because some of us have been posters for a while and have had our arguments a while ago, all it takes is a little something to hit a person low. For instance, if someone says, "Fin needs to be traded." Everyone knows how much MavsFin and myself are Fin fans so that's just as much as saying F%#@ you to the two of us. Everyone knows that, however that's someone else's opinion and it would do this board or no one else any good for us to get all defensive.. The best way to come back is to state our opinion of why we think it's a bad idea, that's how the discussions start.... The discussions doesn't always go as you like them but if they're good discussions, they're always good for the board.

Another thing, people will get sarcastic, but that's fine too. Believe me, people on this board CAN TAKE it too. I can honestly say for anyone who still posts here they can take anything anyone dishes out... There was a point last year where everyone (atleast what I thought) was against me, but I stuck it out and I feel I add a lot to this board.. Now if you can't understand what I'm saying, time will tell. However I've taken this time to tell you because it would suck if you got booted from this board IF YOU have something to add to it. This board has been pretty entertaining for me for about the past year I've been posting here as I'm sure it has been for other people. So I'm sure NO ONE is going to allow it to be brought down.