View Single Post
Old 11-04-2003, 04:10 PM   #8
DNNF
Golden Member

DNNF will become famous soon enoughDNNF will become famous soon enough
Default RE:Who you are and why I hate you.

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
WARNING. This thread is abrasive and over the top.

Dirt_dobber-18 posts started 6 threads; 1st post started a thread.

mafsfan4life-42 posts started <u>10</u> threads; 1st post started a thread.

Captain Disaster-139 posts started <u>30</u> threads; 1st post started a thread.

shaq attack2-224 posts started 6 threads.

There are others.

I am aware that there is already a thread giving advice for newbies. But frankly, I wanted to make a point. Now, I don't really hate you people. But I can't stand it anymore. This crap has to stop. I am not saying that every thread you started is part of the problem, but come on. Starting a thread for every one out of every 3, 4 or 5 posts is insane. We are a nice little community. We can't go around all willy-nilly like this.

What you need to understand is that some of us have been around for years. And we have discussed this stuff ad nauseum. And we have seen it all. So threads referencing "Irk" Nowitzki have got to stop. Threads devoted to trade suggestions have got to stop. "When are the Mavs going to get a big man?" threads have to stop.

Please, I beg you. Scan the first 2 pages of the forum before you post a new thread.

For the record, I bitch everybody out. I criticize Murph in PM's all the time, and he finally stopped doing the thing that drives me nuts. But now that he's read this, he is going to start again.

Do you have a life besides this board???? Why get mad over little stuff like this??
DNNF is offline   Reply With Quote