View Single Post
Old 11-06-2003, 02:11 PM   #4
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all
Default RE:Mavs vs Raptors Gameday Thread

If Vince starts off well, it could be a long night for Dallas. Toronto has been playing a whole lot better than last year. If both Nash and Delk are out of the line-ups tonight, I expect to see continuing frustration, miscommunication, and horrendous match-up schemes by Nellie. For Finely's sake, I hope he starts to come out of his slump...if not, Nellie needs to pull Finley out and let him stew for a while. I think Nellie has no choice but to put a combination of Bradley/Fortson on the floor for a minimum of 25+ minutes. Anything less, we are going to see Toronto become the best three point shooting team in the NBA for one night (not having Bradley or Fortson manning the middle, causes the perimeter defense to try and help inside, leaving open 3 pt. looks for the oponents).

Prediction: I think Mavs lose this one ... 105-91