Thread: 20 games
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 12:17 PM   #10
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: 20 games

And place blame where blame's due... I agree with most of what you said Murph, but man... When the passes arent landing, be intelligent enough to stop trying so hard... I just unfortunately see a lot of players being unintelligent out there... Just not thinking... Another thing I hated to see with Walker was him making a TERRIBLE pass, beating himself up about it, and then coming back and doing the same thing again... LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES... Now dont get me wrong... He has been probably our most consistent weapon, but man, you have got to know when it just isnt your night to handle the ball, and when to just post up and not try to be Stockton...