Thread: 20 games
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2003, 12:33 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:20 games

Quote:
And place blame where blame's due... I agree with most of what you said Murph, but man... When the passes arent landing, be intelligent enough to stop trying so hard... I just unfortunately see a lot of players being unintelligent out there... Just not thinking... Another thing I hated to see with Walker was him making a TERRIBLE pass, beating himself up about it, and then coming back and doing the same thing again... LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES... Now dont get me wrong... He has been probably our most consistent weapon, but man, you have got to know when it just isnt your night to handle the ball, and when to just post up and not try to be Stockton...
Of course..I had my share of criticism for Walker and other players last night. But, I'm careful to separate it and look at it individually and not confuse that with what he's done on the whole. (not saying that you're not doing the same). I'm just giving the guy the benefit of the doubt last night. But, I do worry about some of his bad habits creaking back in to his game.

We'll just have to wait and see.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote