View Single Post
Old 11-09-2003, 12:22 AM   #46
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE: Finley, Jamison to Portland? Say it aint so!

i can see getting one or the other, but i'd be weary of getting both. One bad attitude is easy to deal with, but TWO. that's a huge risk.
BUT the Mavs would win the talent side of the trade by a landslide.
Its obvious why they'd want sheed, but Wells would be a huge additon. He provides something we all agree the MAvs need, a penetrating scorer..

And the Main negative is losing FIN. A HUGE fan fav, and great leader, for 2 guys who don't seem to care. I really don't care if they smoke a pound of weed on the off days, but sometimes they look like they could care less on the court. that bothers me. (but sometimes i think Dirk looks like he could care less, too, so hopefully I'm wrong, and they're just SO good they make it look boring)