Thread: To everyone
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2002, 06:12 PM   #7
YoungGun-1

YoungGun-1 is on a distinguished road

Why so? I have done nothing wrong, Crippler can think I am realclipsfan for the simple fact that some people here is saying that I am. A PM on here is not valid in no way at all, and can easily be a forgery. While reading the posts from the last couple of weeks, I seen realclipsfan post that someone had been PM'ing him quite a bit. I guess his word was not taken, but it seems to me as if you are going to take the word of someone else. I think that's wrong DJ, I have not been given a chance to post here. I have came out and did not 1 thing wrong but here it is I have to defend myself. You said "If Crippler shows me the PM he (claim) you sent him" then I am out of here. That's exactly what I am talking about, there's no way you can just take his word for it. There's no way you can just look at something he (claims) someone sent him and take it for the truth on this type of matter.