View Single Post
Old 01-26-2002, 09:46 PM   #8
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I think the Cowboys are ina position to become a playoff team next year. With all the cap room they will have available they will be able to sign some good and hopefully YOUNG veterans. The big if of course is Carter, but if he continues to develop like he did this year I think he could be a solid quarterback in the NFL. The only scary part though is guess who has more cap space next year than the Cowboys. Hint, they are playing in the NFC championship game Sunday, yes thats right the Eagles. If the Eagles play their chips right in the off season the could dominate the NFC east for several years to come. Nevertheless a wild card appearance is not out of the picture for the Cowboys next year.
As far as the Hutchinson deal goes, I am not crazy about it cause it will count against the rookie salary cap. this could make it difficult to sign some of our draft picks, but what the hell do I know I was sick over the Carter draft pick last year.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote