View Single Post
Old 11-18-2003, 09:09 AM   #4
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Why Can't People Understand

I think Bill looks at what is available in terms of quarterbacks in the free agent market. We already have a mediocre QB and a guy in Hutch making way too much money with no production. Romo is secure as the #3. The Cowboys will likely use their first draft pick on a running back (if they do not move up to take a pass rusher if an impact guy is available). If a guy they don't love at running back isn't available, they probably go to the line and sign a free agent. Dillon is certainly an option too. We MUST improve at running back. Hambrick is a talented guy that will never get the most from his abiltiy. He could be a very good FB in front of a smaller, skilled feature back so letting him go would be a mistake. The offensive line since overcoming a lot of injuries early in the season has done an admirable job. At linebacker, it is no secret that Bill Parcells loves big linebackers. If one is available during the second round, don't be surprised if Bill tabs him. This defense succeeds however on the speed of the linebackers. Clearly we have one of the best defensive secondarys in the NFL to back up the linebackers.

I would keep Galloway if the Cowboys can obtain a seasoned veteran quarterback, otherwise Fah Q I have no problem with him leaving. But, can you imagine what this team could do if the following guys were featured on offense?

QB - Kurt Warner
FB - Hambrick
RB - Dillon
WR- Galloway
WR - Glenn
WR - Bryant

Damn. I like the looks of that.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote