View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 06:39 PM   #6
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:*Yawn* Stars make a trade.....

Quote:
Originally posted by: MavsFanatik33
Quote:
Originally posted by: kingrex
How do you think this will affect the Stars? Will it be significant?
This trade is a very good trade, Klemm is a good player and is a lot better than Robidas; but I doubt that it will effect the Stars a whole lot. It really doesn't matter if the Stars play like they have been...
I disagree.... the Stars are reeling from the lack of defensive presence they had with Hatcher. Klemm is no Hatcher, but he is a good defender. Turco is a good goalie, but he can't be expected to do it all himself. I liked Robi also, but we had to do something to stop the bleeding. It didn't take long for teams to figure out that without Hatcher all it takes to beat us is to attack consistently and the goals will pile up. I expect that Zubov's game will improve alot with Klemm's presence as well as Turco's, and with Modano and the other Center's being able to feel more confident that if the puck is turned over we will now have a better chance of recovering... the return on investment with this trade could potentially be huge.