View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 06:59 PM   #26
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Poll: Pick your Favorite Mavs Dancer

My two little girls. They try to copy the dancers when they actually show them on the broadcasts. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Their Bio's:

Oldest daughter: Very intelligent, likes tap dance and riding her bicycle. She is aspiring to be anything from a Dr. to a mommy, depending on when you ask her.

Youngest daughter: Tom-boy little girl, loves to shoot hoops in the backyard and eating anything that has sugar in it. She is aspiring to be an Alligator (don't ask, those are her words exactly [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]).