View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 08:15 PM   #7
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:*Yawn* Stars make a trade.....

The fact is, if this team is going to improve, it's going to improve together. It can't just be one or two guys, it has to be everyone. Tipp has already said it, those who aren't getting it done will not play. It's already happening. Miettinen's been sent down, Tjarnqvist seems to have earned a spot. Valicevic & Gainey have been recalled for fresh blood. Malhotra's been placed on waivers. And LEHTS IS BACK!! ::cheering:: THANK GOD!!

I agree w/u2, I think Klemm will help. We simply have too many finesse defensemen & no one to knock guys down when they set up camp in front of Marty. Matty's hurt again & Boucher can't do it all. We could use a guy like this. I hope he'll eventually get paired w/Zubie. Brett Severyn is on FSN now. He called Klemm a "stablizing" factor. Hopefully help stop the TurnOver Fest.

edit: Even better, he just scored! Welcome to Dallas!