View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 08:20 PM   #28
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Poll: Pick your Favorite Mavs Dancer

Quote:
It's not about ugly or good looking LRB.
It's about posting pictures of scantly clad women.
You go on and on about YOUR moral standards, but did
you ever think that half naked women would be in opposition
to anyone elses moral standards.
Probably not. I doubt you care either.
Well, I actually I do care.

But I don't see this as a total sex explotation. I'm sorry if you do and it offends you. But quite honestly, I was surfing around last night and saw this site with the dancers and some limited bio info and thought that this would be a fun diversion. I mean these women do dance, it's not just looking good, although they are all definitely attractive. And their attire is in line with the dancers in many theatrical productions such as broadway plays. It is certainly more conservative than many bathing suits that you would find on public beachs, but definitely not what most casual dress businesses would allow. But then again neither would the mavs tank tops and shorts be allowed in a casual work environment.