View Single Post
Old 11-19-2003, 09:36 PM   #25
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Who should go if one has to?

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
I can't speak for Jamisonite, but my reason for thinking that AJ meshes better at this point is that he doesn't seem to need the ball in his hands as much to make an impact, and his success doesn't really seem to require that the Big 3 change their games. He looks to have found a niche crashing the offensive glass, being set up with passes near the basket, and occasionally creating on his own. AW needs the ball a little more, which sometimes takes it out of the hands of others, and overall I'm not sure that the Big 3 are as effective with AW in the game. Let me clarify, though, by reiterating that this doesn't mean I think AW should be traded. I think we should continue to give him and the team time to adjust to one another.
Well put grandmaster c. I was about to reply to this thread but you wrote pretty much what I think, so I'll just quote you.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]