View Single Post
Old 01-31-2002, 03:56 PM   #4
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

I understand your point, I dodn't mean to come across as a Mavs pessimist. In fact I think the future is bright for them. Dirk needs to continue to develop for them to be a top three team in the future. They are pretty close right now, and Dirk has given me no reason to believe he has topped out. As far as future cap room that could obviously help this team, but if an offer comes to help you win more now you take it. I think you choose the definite now over the possible (Duncan) later. Even if the possible is a Duncan. In summation I like the Mavs chances to contend in a couple years, as long as Shaq is around the Lakers will be the favorites, but that does not mean they can not be beat. This include this year as well.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote