View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 12:06 AM   #73
Just211
Platinum Member

Just211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to allJust211 is a name known to all
Default RE:If the season ended today, would Quincy Carter's job be safe?

IMO Carter is Bills QB next year. I think he did NOT excpect much success this year, but wanted to find out what he had here, in order to get closer next year, and then make a run in his 3 rd year. Carter has been a pleasant surprise, and I think Bill is attached to him. He knows that Quincy will do anything he says, and never complain. And there is a reason Bill says stats aren't important for a QB, it's because it's true. I thought that Quincy had a decent game against NE, and only had one bad pick (poole). The fact is that the entire offense has sucked, and we all know Quincy is not the kinda guy who can't carry the entire load. The RB situation sucks, and Bill knows this. Why do you think he want after Alexander and Barlow at the trade dealine. He knows he needs a gamebreaker at running back to help Quincy out.
And before anyone accuses me of being a apologist. I'd like to say I think Quincy is very average, but i also think that that is what Bill wants, and is the reason he'll be back next year.
Plus Bill has bigger issues to worry about for next year, (RB, DE, Allen,galloway)