View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 10:29 AM   #17
Spurs Fan

Spurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the roughSpurs Fan is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Spurs.. not scary anymore?

Agree about the outside shooter, Murph. What do you think the chances would be of the Spurs being able to trade Ron Mercer for that guy on your team...What's his name? You know, that 7-foot German kid? Dirk, is it? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Seriously, Dirk has the sweetest stroke I've ever seen. You just know that every time he puts it up, the scoreboard changes.

On another note, I can not for the life of me figure out why Nellie doesn't start Bradley nearly every game. I know that he's coming off surgery, injuries, etc., but he seems to be consistently in Nellie's dog house. Wonder if it's a personal thing, or, as many of the posters here have speculated, is it that Nellie just loves small-ball? I noticed a quote for Nellie that made me laugh, though. He said that "he doesn't like to change things that are working", or something to that effect. On the contrary, I think he likes to changes things to see if he can make them work BETTER, his way....
Spurs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote