View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 11:21 AM   #22
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE:Spurs.. not scary anymore?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chicago JK
Quote:
Originally posted by: Spurs Fan
Yeah, Duncan can make any team look good. But to be completely honest, during the last minute or so last night, when the Spurs inbounded the ball, and we needed a three, who was at the top of the key? Duncan, for THREE [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img] Dang, son, get the ball to someone that can MAKE it...Oh yeah, we don't have anybody that can, so go ahead and shoot....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
If the Spurs weren't a division rival I would love to root for the Spurs. Duncan is one of the biggest class acts in the league. The Spurs will be fine this year. They will be battling for a championship with 4-5 other teams. Duncan is too good not to make the Spurs in the running. Manu and Parker will peak at the right time this year. Pop has the proven track record in doing this. The Spurs have to get better production from Rasho and the three spot though. Rasho had a very solid line last night but still was no where near the factor his line showed. He needs to play bigger especially against the bigs in the west. The Spurs also need more production from the three spot. Horry? Hedo? I suspect Horry will play a lot bigger role come playoff time, but Hedo has really regressed from two years ago. I have been a big Hedo fan, but he looks like a different player now. If they can get quality minutes from the three than I like their chances.

it is a a long season....I have a feeling we will be seeing you somewhere along the way come playoff time.
Duncan is a class act. Did you see him check on Nash if he was ok. The only thing I hate about Duncan is the way he gets so many calls. Take for example last night, the foul was on Duncan but they called it on Malik who was no where near the play. Duncan should have been playing with 5 fouls.