Thread: Fortson
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2003, 12:55 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fortson

Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
I am far from a fan of the potato, but he did play well last night and contributed to the win. When used on a limited basis as he was last night, Fortson can be very effective. It's when he's overused or placed in a too disadvantageous situation that he becomes a big liability. Danny just doesn't have the height nor the hops to make up for lack of the height, to play center in a lot of situations. Still if used right he can do well. He can be a good changeup to Shawn Bradley in limited minutes.
wonderful insight from a potato hater, I on the other hand am a fan of Fort...but LRB is dead on! When used properly, he is very productive....who would have thought Fort might the the long lost answer to MRose???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote