View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 03:12 PM   #18
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Mav Starting Line

I still like Bradley or Fortson in the starting lineup at center most nights with one of the A's coming off the bench. The virtues have been extolled by others, so I won't repeat them. As to Delk occasionally getting the start, I'm not big on that. I think he'll pay nice dividends for us eventually, but it'll be backing up Steve and Mike, and coming in to match up with teams like Minny and Sac when they go small. Since these teams won't start their small lineups there's no reason for us to do it (I know Minny will start Wally at SF, but his weakness is creating his own shot off the dribble, so I think we can defend him with either AJ or AW).