View Single Post
Old 11-24-2003, 03:34 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:October 20, 2003 :)

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chiwas
Well the topic is something like LaFrentz was...not worth and Walker is...valuable.

Well, Walker is better player than Raef but without him the Mavs lost his 23 minutes Center-1 minute PF, and now the 5 spot is (more) a mess.

Dirk is forced to play a lot more the 5 cause Walker is a good SF-PF.

However, the team all in all is better, indeed.
thanks for trying tiger....and hey let me throw my two into the ring.....yup, Walker is a better basketball player man than Raef....one is an all star the other is a sucka....this thread has been done and is a mute point....!....kg just lock it and throw away the key.... or everyone else just let it die!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote