View Single Post
Old 11-25-2003, 02:39 AM   #34
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future
Default RE:Finley for Van Exel

Quote:
Originally posted by: Captain Disaster
"I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters."
- Frank Lloyd Wright

Don't epitomize your own quote.
It is rediculous trade propositions such as the one you have based this entire "thread" ( thread may be an overstatement ) on in which command such quotes as the one currently placed upon my signature to have been written.

Although, I do understand how you can claim I may be epitomizing such a quote considering that by even responding to such foolish notions only mirrors the ignorance of basketball knowledge in which the "thread" is derived.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote