View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 02:02 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:OVER\UNDER BULLS GAME

HOLY CRAP!...THE BEST PLAY WE HAD WAS A 2\4......WOW!!!!

THOSE WHO SUCKED SO BAD THAT I JUST HAD TO MENTION IT!...0\4: KG(LAST WEEKS CHAMP!), ReDirk, Bogey(what do you except[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]), Ames7(what?), mmmfast.....WOW, SO MANY GOOD PLAYERS GUT DUPED!

THOSE WHO ONLY HIT ON ONE!..1\4: IRONTOAD, u2, Mary, Mavs Rule, Maringa, LRB(last weeks co-champ with kg), Fidel, Tshirts, Bernnie70, Dirkenstien.....

and THIS WEEKS VICTORS(AT 2\4????): MAVSFAN, CHIWAS(USUALLY STRONG), BIGDOG, OZ.....NEVER BEFORE HAS THE CHAMP BEEN EVEN.....WAS THIS ONE TOUGH, OR JUST LUCK KICKIN AGAINST THE GOOD PLAYERS??????OH WELL...SOME OF YOU NEEDED TO BE HUMBLED....ESPECIALLY THE 7TH GRADER!...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote