View Single Post
Old 11-26-2003, 03:39 PM   #23
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all
Default RE:Mavericks at Suns Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavs413
Quote:
Originally posted by: Mavs Rule
Dallas hasn't won in Phoenix since 1999. Lets hope this game ends that streak. Dirk needs to get going earlier and play better defense.

Mavs win 98-94.
They beat the Suns in Phoenix in 02'.
I live in Phoenix and have been to every game between these two teams here for the past couple of seasons, But I will not be at the game tonight.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
You are absolutely right. February 17, 2002 was the date I found after some investigation that we beat Phoenix at Phoenix. That is the last time that I rely on Eddie Sefco as a source for accurate analysis. Here is what he said in a DMN article concerning our games against Phoenix:

Quote:
No fun in the sun: The Mavericks haven't exactly made themselves feel at home in the desert. They have lost six of their past seven visits to America West Arena. They are 0-for-the-21st -century, with their last win there in December, 1999. They will take a pedestrian 2-4 road record on this quick, holiday trip. Last season, they didn't lose their fourth road game until the 37th game.

Article

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote