View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 08:57 PM   #50
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Finley for Van Exel

Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
Quote:

Far from it. I really love the addition. I'm rarely in this section and some of this stuff in here can upset you for how stupid they are. It's great to have them in one section were you can just ingore htem if you don't want to read them.
So we are content to have this board be the "dont go there, thats where the stupid people go" place....I'd rather just not allow stupid people to post.....I think the mods should lure the numorus fans of stupid trades into a large cavern and roll an even larger stone over the entrance...thus giving our forum back to the mentally stable and basketball intelligent!....but no one listens to me.... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Sike the other mods and I would like to invite you you to a special get together of Dallas-Mavs.com members at Carlsbad Caverns a week from Saturday.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]