View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 10:31 PM   #79
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs at Denver Game Day Thread

Quote:
It's funny how some of you still find a way to diss Walker when he's playing the best.
I've been a Walker supporter and still am. I think he's the perfect fit for the Mavs.

I can look at his line and know he's helping keep the Mavs in this game. You can't laugh off a 19pt/12rb performance at the half.

All I'm saying is that he can't do it alone. Jamison is 4-8, would it hurt to get him a couple more shots? Delk and Best are in foul trouble with 3 fouls apiece. Would it hurt to get Finley and/or Nash some easy looks as well?