View Single Post
Old 11-28-2003, 11:14 PM   #17
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fortson suspended 3 games

Well, mavsman, you're right in not remembering me, and maybe if you'd taken your head out of your own you-know-what (how's that for politically correct) and looked at that little thing underneath my icon that says "Joined: Oct 2003" you'd have realized that I wasn't a member of the forum when those incidents occured.

And if you had bothered to check out the other thread discussing the foul you might have clued in on a couple other facts, like, for instance, that I've been one of the more vocal defenders of Fortson. And perhaps you also would have noticed that statements about shedding the soft label and the like have been at the root of a lot of the arguments in that other thread. Then, maybe, just maybe, and I'm only saying this because I have a tremendous amount of faith in your analytical abilities, it would have dawned on you that my aim in that post was to try to keep a second thread from turning into a rehashed, carbon copy of the first one.