View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 01:13 PM   #203
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Mavs at Denver Game Day Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
I guess here is where I get ticked off. We have 4 all-stars (or potential I hear) on the team playing last night. But you are ragging on bradley like he really makes that much difference in 18 minutes??

Ok, if you want, but the guys who are the all-stars (at least to ME) are the guys who have to step up. It's like blaming najera for the loss. I don't understand it. I thought shawn COMPETED. And it looked like he competed more than jamison for example and finley in stretches.

But if you want to rag on the guy who is making what (about 4mill/year and is 8th on the bench) for the poor showing go ahead. I don't expect shawn to be that much of a difference maker.

Those all stars we have didn't show up either but i'm not going to give Bradley a get out of jail free card because he is hte 8th man on the bench and gets paid 4 mill a year. Shawn is a difference maker. Just like Najera he can completely change the flow of the game. They are just as important as those 4 other all stars on this team. Everyone has a role on this team and everyone must follow their role. I didn't see many players doing that last night.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote