View Single Post
Old 11-29-2003, 08:01 PM   #30
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Fortson suspended 3 games

Quote:
Hey, you really found it. And I thought you must've thought that you were here a lot longer to tell everybody that you "don't want to be patronizing". Anyhow, you didn't answer the question, thank you.
At least I can always cite you as an example of how small a correlation there is between seniority and having something worthwhile to say.

As to your question, yeah. Next time we're getting blown out and the game is effectively over, if Fortson's manning the middle on a play like that the guy will probably shoot a pull-up jumper rather than take it to the hole. Wow, that's really a boon for the team. I can't believe I didn't see it before.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Fortson has a rep for commiting flagrants around the league that pretty much everybody knew about before the Suns game. There are probably a couple rooks who had their eyes opened this week, but not much else. Personally, I'd rather that opposing players were concerned about the possibility that a skinny, uncoordinated white boy was going to embarass them by blocking their shot.