View Single Post
Old 11-30-2003, 09:48 PM   #3
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:For Erica: Dallas Trades for Mihm

Quote:
I don't like the first one since we'd have no room for Darius Miles, Davis wouldn't fit b/c we still have Finley, and we'd keep depleting in the front court.
Miles would take the minutes at the 3 and 4 freed up by Delk, Eddie, and the potato's departure and not claimed by Mihm.

As I said, we only take Davis to trade him. But even if we sit him all year on IR and lose him to FA for nada, it's still a good trade to get Mihm and Miles. Look at it as giving up Fortson and Najera to get Mihm. A good deal, since both play most minutes at center are are undersized for the position. Then we trade Delf for Miles. Delk is a luxary. I already think that he needs to step aside to make more room for Howard. Miles would be a project, but the price is very low and we can afford it and still get better at the same time.

We don't need Boozer. We have tons of PF as it is. We need a center sized body.

Nash13 either deal is a near armed robbery of Cleveland. Dallas makes off like a bandit. Cleveland is the only one getting the shaft. Which is why this almost certainly won't happen IMO. But you can never say never.