Thread: RANKINGS
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 06:51 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:RANKINGS

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:
Originally posted by: Bookit
I guess Marquis Daniels is one of the best scorers in the league. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Has anybody else noticed how Nellie always downplays Josh Howard's accomplishments by mentioning that Daniels is every bit as good as Josh Howard? Nellie really likes Daniels.

I noticed this and I think it's because of the bond that Daniels and Howard have. It's similiar to what Dirk and Nash had earlier in their careers. Ever since this offseason both Daniels and Howard have been with each other. I think Nellie doesn't want one thinking that they are playing better than the other.
actually I think its more to keep JHo humble than to do anything else....Nellie does not like Rookies to get big heads.......but somehow I dont think JHo will struggle with that big head crap!...I get the feeling that hes better than that...plus he's surrounded by stars..that helps

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote