View Single Post
Old 12-01-2003, 07:36 PM   #21
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:For Erica: Dallas Trades for Mihm

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dirkenstien
Quote:
Originally posted by: LRB
Definitely not Howard and I'm unsure about Daniels, but can we even throw them in? Does anyone know exactly what the restrictions are?
Neither Howard or Daniels are eligible to be traded until December 15, however considering that this trade gravitates around Delk and because Delk is not eligible to be traded until the 20'th of December then clearly December 20th would be the first day this trade could happen. A combination of both Delk and Howard or Delk and Daniels for Mihm are within league regulations and satisfy the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
Thanks. But I really try to hang on to those two and Howard is a definite deal breaker. I prefer to take my chances with FA unless they want to throw in LeBron. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]